The CSTHA has two membership levels: Supporting and Student. Student membership is free, but requires registration. Supporting membership costs $60: members need to complete a registration form and to submit payment. Membership fees may be paid with a PayPal account or a credit card. Each membership is good for two years.
Benefits of membership:
- Support open-access publishing and free dissemination of scholarship.
- Conduct a low-cost biennial conference.
- Engage in student development.
- Give biennial prizes for articles, student presentations, and theses/dissertations.
- Special discounts, including a 50% discount on History of Science Society membership.